Nuisance Alarms silenced 24/7
24hr Emergency Call Out
A pre-booked appointment during normal working hours for a non-urgent disconnection is typically £68
Don't worry, most alarms will stop after 20 minutes. However, if the nuisance persists...
- We can send an engineer to silence your alarm 24/7.
- Our average response time is 45 minutes (distance/traffic dependent).
Typical charge to silence a nuisance alarm. Plus travel @ £3 per mile to site
- 6am - 8am £129
- 8am - 4pm £89
- 4pm - 6.00pm £114
- 6.00pm - 10pm £129
- 6am - 10am £129
- 10am - 1pm £104
- 1pm - 10pm £129
- 6am - 10pm £129
- 10pm - Midnight: £159
- Midnight - 6am: £189
Travel is charged from our Kingswinford office to site (we only charge 1 way)
The above prices are typical prices only, our charges depend on our current workload, availability, travel/weather restraints, holidays periods, etc. However, we'll always confirm a fixed price over the phone before we attend, we can confirm this price via text message if you provide a mobile number.
Ready to call us?
- Don't forget, most alarms will stop after 20 minutes
- Check that your alarm is not under contract or warranty with another company
- Please have your debit or credit card to hand as we require advance payment over the phone (see below).
- Phone our 24hr HelpLine: 01384 661237
- We'll give a fixed price quote over the phone and an approximate arrival time
- Payment is non-refundable (even if you cancel the booking before we arrive) Remember, most alarms will stop after 20 minutes
- The price is to silence the alarm only, the price assumes we'll have immediate unhindered access to the alarm, including the external sounder