Abbott's Security (est. 1979)
Based in Kingswinford town centre, we're an independent family run business, installing and repairing security alarm systems since 1979. We look after thousands of customers throughout the West Midlands, our policy is to provide the highest standard of service and create long-term relationships with our customers; an extraordinary number of referrals from existing customers is clear evidence of this. When you entrust Abbott's with your Security you don't become a number in a faceless organisation.
Our ethos is to provide quality installations at a sensible price, we do not aim to be the cheapest (buy cheap - buy twice). However, we'll endeavour to understand your requirements and specify a realistic solution to match your budget. We'll tell you the truth - even if the truth doesn't make us the biggest profitWhy Choose Us?
- We're a professional UK VAT registered business, with public and employer's liability insurance
- We have a service team providing genuine 24/7 customer care [alarms don't only malfunction 9am-5pm]
- We've been around since 1979, so we have a wealth of experience
- We operate from bonafide commercial premises
- We are approved to set-up and take Direct Debit payments and have our own BAC's Service User Number.
- Our work is independently inspected as part of our SSAIB accreditation: [domestic insurance policies often specify an alarm is installed by an accredited installer]
As consumers we all have expectations:
- We expect honest, expert advice.
- We don't want to be over-charged, deceived, mislead or mis-sold.
- If a problem occurs (as they occasionally do) we expect it put right with minimum hassle and inconvenience.
Abbott's aim to exceed your expectations. However, If we do get things wrong, please, please let me know: email@example.com I'll try my utmost to put it right.
Thank you. Geoff Abbott.
(Proprietor of Abbott's Security, since 1979)